A Tender Time
caring for yourself while caring for your elderly parents
A Half-Day Workshop for Adult Daughters
Navigate the emotional challenges of tending to your aging parents with grace and mindfulness
Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
At Deborah's Palm | 555 Lytton Avenue | Palo Alto, CA
Do you find yourself in the difficult role of caregiver for one or both of your aging parents?
Through guided discussion and reflective writing, this class will offer you an opportunity to explore and express your experience with others who are also traversing this complex life transition. We will address participants’ unique struggles, such as:
· Making impossible decisions about health care and living arrangements;
· Unfinished emotional business, and making peace with our parent;
· Keeping our hearts open as we deal with resistance and declining mental capacities;
· Fear of the impending loss;
· What will we remember? Will it be the difficulty of the end or something better from before?
· And more..
We hope you will leave with new insight, ideas, support and encouragement to go forward in this inevitable and poignant life transition.
Co-facilitated by Ann Hawkins, MA & Catherine Rodriguez, MA
More Info/Register by calling (650) 641-0040 or email me
You Can Register Now via PayPal: